Every year the shelters take in thousands of surrender pets and homeless pets. Just this past year alone the shelters in our area paid well over $100,000 in vet bills for these shelter dogs. Now we would like to try and help by supplying local shelters with food, new blankets, new towels, quilts, and of course pedigree chopped canned dog food and more.
Mudflap's Mutts and Palmer's Pups presented by KOPPERS . We're asking YOU to lend a helping hand to our shelter pets at the Florence Humane Society, Darlington Humane Society, and Sumter Humane Society by visiting any of our sponsor locations listed below to drop off any and all donations from MAY 1 through JUNE 9th!
All donations stay local at the Florence, Darlington and Sumter Humane Societies. So you can rest assured that our local pets are going to receive every bit of help and support you can offer!
Be sure to tune into the Mudflap and Palmer show Weekdays 6am-10am for coverage of the donation drive and for our Adopt-A-Pet segments on FRIDAYS to meet an adorable adoptable puppy!
YOUR DONATED ITEMS CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THESE LOCATIONS- LOOK FOR THE DONATION BOX AT THE ENTRANCE AREA
- Koppers 280 N Koppers Rd, Florence, SC
- Your CBD Store 2405 2nd Loop Rd J, Florence, SC
- Nightingale’s Nursing 2721 David H McLeod Blvd, Florence, SC
- Genesis Healthcare 1523 Heritage Ln, Florence, SC
- Piggly Wiggly 401 Pearl St, Darlington, SC
- Piggly Wiggly 842 S Fifth St, Hartsville, SC
- Community Broadcasters 2423 Walker Swinton Road, Timmonsville, SC